Here are 5 of the BEST Bible Journaling Verses
to get you INSPIRED!
Make sure you click on each one to get a FREE margin Insert printable. Use these as a jumping off point to create something amazing while spending time with God. Trace them onto the page or color them and glue them in. Then add whatever you want! Use the to study and meditate on the verses!
1. Luke 516 – one of my FAVORITES! This is a perfect verse to help you get centered and spend some genuine time with God. It’s one of my most popular downloads also! Make sure you grab a copy of it HERE so you can trace it into your own bible!
2. Romans 1:16 – Here’s another freebie! You can grab this one HERE. This verse is a slap in the face for you when you need to get your priorities straight! Don’t ever believe the Lie that comes from your enemies mouth! There is NOTHING to be ashamed of!
3. Leviticus 19:34 – I came across this verse while doing research for one of my summer featured bible studies. I am all about hospitality and welcoming others. It must be the Italian in me, but I am big on these two things and this verse was a blessing to find! (And I love the beach….)
4. Psalm 118:5 – Do you need to be set free? Call out to the Lord and let Him intervene!
5. Matthew 7:7 – Simple instructions. A great verse for when you need some hope and to be reminded just how easy God has made it for you to come to Him with your needs!
Let’s see your work!
Comment below with your own creations!
Tell us what YOUR favorite bible verses to Journal are too!